In 1937, an independent film company stopped in Andrews, IN to film the town and its residents. The video went missing for nearly 60 years. It was found while reorganizing old records in the basement of the Andrews Dallas Township Public Library. “Across Indiana”, a PBS program, produced a segment on the Town of Andrews and the film. A link to view the video, through YouTube, is provided here on this page.
The development of Andrews was heavily influenced as the railroad industry grew in Huntington County. Once referred to as Antioch, the town is served by the Norfolk-Southern Railroad today. On the banks of the Wabash River, Andrews lies on the Hoosier Heartland Industrial Corridor of U.S. Highway 24, connecting Toledo, Ohio, Fort Wayne and Lafayette, Indiana. The Salamonie Reservoir State Recreation Area and Salamonie Dam are nearby. 
Andrews was originally called Antioch, and under the latter name was platted in 1853. 
It was renamed Andrews in the 1880s, in honor of a railroad official, at the time when the railroad was built through the community. 
A book, authored by local resident Janice Harshbarger, is now available on Amazon.
The story of a little town that thought it could. The book chronicles the early days and life in Antioch/Andrews, as documented in the local newspapers of Huntington County.
 Huntington County Economic Development
 History of Huntington County, Indiana: From the Earliest
Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 605.
 Bash, Frank Sumner (1914). History of Huntington
County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical
Progress, Its People, and Its Principal Interests. p. 151.